Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

Well, I've been out over 4 months now! It's awesome!

Anyways, missionary work has suddenly burst in our area. This was unprecedented for a long time in our area (Pride, Louisiana). We are seeing like 10 more people now each week instead of the usual 5. The Lord is truly hastening his work. This is a great experience to be apart of.

My biggest fear is that transfers are coming up, October second, which means I may be moving. I really hope not. Right when the missionary work is booming in my area would be terrible to leave. So I'm really excited for the future of this area. I know this gospel is true without a doubt!

Our Baptist minister has suddenly started wanting us to come over more. We are making progress. He's seen the missionaries for over 8 years now! This just awesome for him! I don't deserve any of these blessings but it sure is great to be apart of such a great work.

I love and miss you all. I cant wait to hear from you all!


- Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment